- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 4 cups (24 ounces) chocolate almond bark
- 1/3 cup almond bark
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until blended; gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Stir in cereal. Shape into 1-in. balls. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Dip balls into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt white baking chips . Stir until smooth. Drizzle over candies.
- Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6 dozen.